Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finding an easier way

Have you ever started something and right at the end of all your hard work, you find an easier way of doing it? This is what has happen with my home inventory list. I started out Tuesday, listing the big ticket items. Yesterday I started tackling the smaller item’s and found it to be pretty tasking. Today I was hoping to finish up listing everything and that’s when it happened… after a day and a half I decided it would be easier, faster and a much clearer list if I just took photos of everything. (a pictures worth a thousand words)
I have the day off tomorrow, so I’ve decided that while the baby is sleeping and the big bro is at school, I would start snapping pictures. When I’m all done I’ll save the items on CD with the info need for the inventory and bam… I’m done!
I didn’t get around to working on my billing items like I planned, so hopefully I’ll catch up with that on Monday. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment