Monday, October 10, 2011

October 2011.. Back to the drawing board!




Well that was nice!!!! 2 weeks away from work, enjoying some much needed time with my family and away from the stress of work. Well sort of!!! In a way, as much as I wish I never had to go to a “job” again, I’ve  come to realize I work well when I have a schedule and some sort of plan for the day… oh and my husband will be glad I’m back to work so I’m not bugging him and driving both of us crazy!
So here it is, Oct 10th, 21 more days of this month…and so far I haven’t done much ;))). Well I did enjoy my vacation and I started watching Twin Peaks.  I’m on the 2nd season about a quarter of the way through it. I wish I had realized sooner that today was a holiday and I could have watched the last bit on my laptop.
Oh well so here’s where I’m at with my October Challenge: (what I still need to work-on)
-Couch to 5k program
- getting up earlier on work days
- Clean dining room… Get new curtains.
-Clean backyard (add rocks and look into fencing around swing set) and screened in-porch (sew foot stool cushion)
-Finish Latch-hook rug
-Finish Ryan and Ryder’s books
-Make a scarecrow/ and Halloween cupcakes
-Watch October Sky/ Finish up Twin Peaks
-finish moving things for upstairs
What I didn’t do or completed
-make my bed every day for the next 2 weeks (didn’t do)
- Finish putting Halloween decorations up for the kiddo’s (completed)
- Clean front yard and add some azaleas (completed) 

Oh yeah,  one more thing… I’m starting a daily gift. Each day I’ll post something I’m happy about…my daily gift ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment