Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hopping Down the BUNNY Trail… Easter 2012

Welcome Back after the Hoilday Weekend. Easter this year was a bunch of fun at your house… I think because I had to work the weekend; I was motivated to do more crafts and other fun activities for the Holiday and during the week before Easter.
We made Easter cupcakes, which later become a big hit with the local ants, an Easter tree using sticks from the yard and spray paint. Which Ryan and I painted a light blue and hung some cute vintage paper eggs I found last year. (I think I’ll try and find more trinkets for the tree next year). And last we colored and decorated Easter eggs.
I had some other things I was hoping to do, but I just never got around to it.
One of the big hits for the boys was the Bunny footprints I did the night before. I wasn’t there in the morning to see everyone’s reaction…but from what I was told, my boys loved it and my husband was left cleaning up LOTS of baby power :)……
Here’s a few before



and after





I think it’s super cute that they had so much fun with everything.
The last thing I did was an Egg Treasure Map for Ryan. It was really simple and he had a blast using his new backyard adventures gear to find all the treasure eggs….
Here he is showing off his map:


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter…we did ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment