Friday, January 6, 2012

Planning my weekly meals (week 1)




Planning my weekly meals is something I've been hoping to do for a while. Now that I'm working on my 31 days to a more organized home challenge, today is the day to tackle this goal.
The best free printable I found for planning dinners is here which I found on momsbudget.com.
So with further ado, here is my list starting Monday January 9th:

Monday
Tuna Helper (everyone)

Tuesday
Chicken with corn and stuffing
Pasta Ravioli for the Kids

Wednesday
Salmon cakes with sauce and sweet peas
Chicken nuggets with macaroon and cheese for the kids

Thursday
Pork with mashed potatoes and broccoli
Gilled Hot Dogs

Friday
Pizza (everyone)

Saturday
Tacos
Quesadillas for the kids

Sunday
Roast with egg noodles
Pizza bits with fries


No comments:

Post a Comment