Monday, June 6, 2011

Ready for Summertime!!!!



What a nice weekend!! I finally had a weekend off and it felt great! I got a chance to see my son’s t-ball team play and they are so cute. I was able to hit some yard sales, my husband got the pool open (sort of), and powered washed the concrete and fence, while I cleaned the inside and got just about everything in order…so overall it’s was a great time with the family and while we got A LOT done we actually had a chance to relax and enjoy each other’s company.
Of course I always have something else I could have completed so today I plan to finish cleaning the inside by tackling the boys room and bathroom and see if I can work on putting some clothes away. I have some bills to pay today and this week I hope to upload some scrap pages and take 8 month photos of Mr. Ryder. Other then that I still hope to work on my book by uploading it to a thumb drive so I can play around with it at work, find a photo for day 10 of the 31 photo challenge, and last I think I my start the Love Dare again???? ;)
I hope everyone has a great week and best of luck on your goals!
P.S. I really really really really HATE FROGS… they are all over our pool!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment