Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Night 2 of my 8 hours of sleep for 2 weeks, challenge ;)

Night 2 went well for the most part… I tried to get in the bed by 9:00pm and just about accomplished it, until the baby decided he wanted some loving. I guess it’s my fault, he fell asleep early and I took advantage of the quite time. I was able to get him back to sleep by 9:30 but I fell asleep in the chair and woke up around 11:30 and went to my bed. I’m going to count it as a successful night ;) 2 down 12 to gooooooo………..
I’ve come to realize a few things in the last few days (sadly I didn’t learn these things sooner):
-I have a way of thinking that if I didn’t complete a goal or task the way I thought I should, I try and start over the next day… Sometime’s the reality of it is that I’m just not able to do that particular undertaking and move on!!!
-You really stop caring about what others think as you get older… COOL ;)
-You can’t make someone else love you or treat you a certain way… it’s up to you to make yourself happy, and an unhappy life is not the life I want to live.
Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment