Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday...it's going to be a long week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my flash drive showed up and I'm stoked about that, now I just need to find my ring!!!???? The weekend was quite productive and I was able to knock out about 8 scrap pages. I'm so glad I've had the chance to catch up on so many pages, and I should get one more weekend that I can devote to scrapping at the end of the month.
It's going to be a long week for me and as much as I'm glad to be off tomorrow and hopefully sleep in, I have a bunch to do before Friday night. I have to go out of town this weekend and need to get everything together by Thursday night so I can leave straight from work...just thinking about it is wearing me out!!! LOL.
With all that said I have 3 things I really want to work on this week, first I need to upload day 8 and 9 of the 31 day photo challenge. Next start working on uploading my children's book and I found a great site from reading Gretchen's book the "Happiness Project" called Lulu.com and it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for in getting my book published!!! It also looks to be very reasonably priced so I've decided to give each boy their own book instead of combining the two. Last I want to work on my new latch hook rug for Ryder and go through the albums downstairs…Yeah It’s a repeat from last week but oh well ;) So there it is, the things I want to really do and in between all that I guess I will need to do a few of things I have to like laundry and cleaning/ picking up around the homestead... Happy Monday everyone and I hope you have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment