Thursday, May 26, 2011

May 26th..June's Challange.........



What a week… glad to be back to work…seriously, I keep myself way too busy when I’m home and can see all things I need to do around the house…now a little time to do the things I like to do and don’t need to do so much.
With the weekend coming up and time to open the pool so we can enjoy the backyard, I’ve been working hard to get it ready. I’ve had the last 3 day off and while I’ve still got things to do, I did get a lot done – cleaned up both the front and back yard – power washed the screened-in porch, gutters and part of the concrete around the pool & pulled the furniture from the deck and washed it. I still need to clean the patio furniture cushions, power wash the deck, finish cleaning the concrete and touch the paint on the patio furniture. I would like to trim a small tree and get the kid’s pool ready this weekend. Last thing I need to do is clean off the pool cover and open it for the summer!!! :))
As for this month’s challenge I’ve been a bit distracted this month and need give myself more time, which I plan to do in June…so for June’s challenge (sneak peak), continue to work on my photo challenge, work on coin inventory, continue to work on children’s book and finally get the chandelier in the hallway up….Happy Memorial weekend everyone.. And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

No comments:

Post a Comment