Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1st, 2011




August 1st, 2011…what will this month bring me???? I’m glad to have so many thing over with and of course I love the opportunity  to make a fresh start, so I’m excited to drive into my challenges for this month!!!
I have to work weekends this month and while it’s crummy to have to spend my weekend away from my family there is bright side to it… I get to pay less in daycare, make 10% more on the weekends and I’ll get a chance to get lots of scrapping done!!!! So for this month I’m adding “catching up on scrapping” to my list.
So here is my challenge for this month:
-          start “A Course in Miracles”
-          Work on scrap pages
-          Upload photo’s with my new flash drive…or at least find out if I need  USB cord
-          Start the Body for Life / Transformation challenge (Started today!! And hope I really
stick with it! It’s a great work-out plan and I think just maybe I’ll follow through this
time!)
-          Try to get tickets to Saturday Night Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, please let me win the
lottery for these tickets!!!!! This is the only month to e-mail and request tickets!
-          Do one or two things on my 101 and things to do in 1001 days.
-          Hang that dang on chandelier already! @!@!!
What are you going to do this month??? Best of luck to you al! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment