Friday, April 27, 2012

Mays Challenge :)


Welcome May flowers!! :)… I love this time of year! I’m excited to start working on many of the goals I have for May, so I've decided to post a few days early. I’m hoping to get just a few more projects completed from April, and as always some of my projects will carry over to the next month.
For May I have all sort of crafts I want to try out: Here are just a few:
DIY Glass straw cups

Giant Outside Chalkboard


As for my goals for May…Here are some things I would like to continue to work-on or complete.
-         Continue to upload and scan photos.
-         Work on finishing up Ryder’s 1st year Scrapbook
-         Finish Cleaning the backyard
-         Get all the knockout roses planted
-         Read a book in a day.
-         Start sorting through my yard sale stuff and decided what I’m going to do with it all.
-         Organize my bedroom closet
-         Finally get new curtains for the dining room!
-         Do the May photo a day challenge
-         Make or buy window boxes for the front yard!

Best of luck to the rest of you all. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a successful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment