Monday, April 23, 2012

A recap of my goals for April

I’am really happy with all I accomplished in April. We planned a treasure hunt for Easter morning and made a really fun map, marking the spots to find the “riches” for Mr. Ryan. The Easter Bunny even brought Ryan a Backyard Safari Vest with all sorts of gadgets to find cool stuff in the yard, which he used to locate all is eggs!! It was a blast for him.
I was able to get a lot done in the front yard and I’m happy with how everything is coming together…I hope by the end of May I will have the driveway lined with Knockout Roses...and maybe be able to buy one or two Hydrangea’s (I’m still trying to decided if I want white or blue…but right now I’m thinking I’ll go with blue.)
I started My Day in Six Words journal…and so far I’m doing a really good job keeping up with it. Not sure if I’ll make it 6 months, but so far so good!!
I started taking a multivitamin on Saturday April 21st, 2012 and hopefully I’ll make it the entire week without forgetting. I’m hoping to make it a habit (I think the experts say, it takes about 21 days to make something a habit… so we will see) for now…. baby steps!! :)
I haven’t cleaned the backyard yet, but I spent one night burning a bunch of twigs and cleaning up some of the yard… my plan is to work on the back yard tomorrow, even if it just a small corner or a flower bed.
I never got around to working on a jigsaw puzzle and honesty I really don’t think I’ll get around to it any time soon, so I’m going to put that back on my “to do “ list.
Last and certainly not least is scanning photos and finishing Ryder’s albums. I did get about 150 photos scanned and uploaded...so I consider that a success. As for Ryder’s books…well I didn’t do as much as I had hoped, but I did finish up his big brother book for know and updated his “baby’ book. The only thing I wished I had worked more on is his scrapbook. Luckily I have one more weekend of working before the month ends and I think I can put a big dent in getting it done!
So that’s about it… I got lots of new Pinterest finds completed and hope to have lot’s more fun with that!!!
So there it is… Happy Monday all, I hope you’ve been successful in your goals for this month…
I’m looking forward to wrapping up my April “to do” list and moving into May!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment