Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid Month Review…




In just 8 days my oldest will be graduating from preschool and I’m really excited for him! I have a feeling this month is going to blow by and before I realize it, it will be the start to the summer season... OH MY!!!!
Gosh!!! I feel like I’ve done so much, but when I review my list, I really have only done a few things. Guess I need to get going with some of my goals. So here is what I have done:
I managed to finally get Ryder’s 1st year scrapbook completely organized. I only have about 4 more pages to scrap and I still need to get more photo pages and upload the DVD, but hopefully by next weekend I will have it completed. I also organized our 2011 Scrapbook and have just a few more things to do on that one as well. I hope to scan more photos next week while I’m off for 3 days, but I’ve still got a lot to do with those. My hopes are to at least finish uploading photos from 1997 – now. I’ll most likely start working on the others sometime this summer :)
So where does this leave me with my other goals???
Okay I decided to not do the May photo a day challenge, and the window boxes are looking bleak. My Husband doesn’t think they would be a good idea… honestly I just don’t think he wants to do them. I’m going to see if I can find some at the local garden store’s and go from there, but I may have to wait until this fall :(…
I’m still hoping to clean the rest of the back yard, but I don’t know if we are going to open the pool this summer.
In the next few weeks I hope to Read a book in a day, Start sorting through my yard sale stuff and decided what I’m going to do with it all, and organize my bedroom closet.
Well Happy Wednesday all, and best of luck with all your goals this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment