Monday, July 4, 2011

2008 is now on the books

I think I’ve been a scrapbooker my entire life. I can go back as early as 1st and 2nd grade with things I saved and put into an albums. I’ve always enjoyed art and have excelled at most of my creative projects. I was the President of the Future Homemakers of America chapter at my middle school, member of my middle and high school talented art club, and interested in just about anything creative such as drama and home economics.
However it wasn’t until my 1st son was born that I knew scrapbooking was a passion of mine. In 2007 I started out like many others, where a friend was having a party with a local consultant of one of the many scrapbooking companies out there. In 2008 by the end of the year I had taken a break from many of my favorite things and as a result I didn’t get any photos of that year scraped. I‘m finally catching up 3 years later, after having a new guy to add to my pages, and it looks like I can finally say I did it!!!!! I have gotten the entire year I missed scrapped and added to my current albums of my family.
So here it is, Ryan’s 2nd Birthday ;))))



With all this said and done, I’ve decided to work on some things I feel I need to add into my life; more direction and influence, as well as things I need to be free from. I have less than two weeks before I leave for my two weeks of military training and I’ve decided to utilize that time to really consider my plans and goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment