Saturday, March 31, 2012

March in Review..... 03-31-12

So a quick update on where I’m at with March’s challenges…. I sent up auto pay for two bills and right now I’m in the waiting period for one (which is stressing me out a bit.. but oh well, it is what it is…either way I hope to be breathing a little bit easier by Tuesday of next week)
I started scanning my printed photos and so far I feel like I have a nice start to getting this done. I’m not going to fool myself that it will be done by the end of this month, but I hope to have it all completed by the end of this year.
I did get with family members and made lots of progress in finding some cool family history. However... I’m sad to say, I didn’t pull out any of Mr. Ryder’s 1st years albums :(
I was able to get my screened porch decorated and hope to still do the glass bottle plant hangers soon (I need a glass cutter??)
Last, we’ve gotten a little bit done to the back yard, but it needs lots of work for me to check that off the list.
Still nothing on Esty ;((( but hopefully soon. (still trying to decided if it’s right for me?????  
Overall I’m happy with my goals for March and I’m looking forward to April, hoping it’s full of great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment