Monday, November 7, 2011

2012

While I've still got a few things I would like finish up this year... I've started working on some things I want to do next year. I plan to do a year in review the last week of December, into the 1st week of Jan. and my resolution list should be completed just before Christmas.
Here is a start of the things I would like to work on in 2012:

Trace my Family Tree - Finish baby books and older scrap books and photo books - Go through old photo’s; scan them and get with relatives to identify some of the folks in the photo’s- Start a blog or web page to help identify people in old photo’s.
Start a new budget- reopen an old account set-up for just bills... look into bill pay from my bank
Start school this fall
Finish children’s book
Get up 30 minutes on work days.
Start a prayer book
Try a new recipe every month for a year - Cook all the recipes in Great Grandma Holders Cookbook
Take kiddos to the Easter Egg Roll at the White House
Work on Flower Garden again
Save Money and Pay off Debt (Cont...I've been able to pay off 2 debts in 2011 and hope to do the same with 2 to 3 more in 2012...My goal is to be debt free minus the car and house by 2014)
Put some items on MY ETSY
Look into college savings plans for kiddos

Find a personally inspirational quote and work it into a piece of art or home décor
Upload videos into on-line saving system - Go through old 8mm videos and watch them outside during the summer
Take a family portrait
Read a book in a day
Finish baseball books
Pull out “The Creative Artist” book and work on some new ideas, I still have more to do in 2011…blog my projects.
Use those teeth whitening strips and finish pack
Make and hang flower boxes
Watch a movie at a drive-in
Take a photo of the same place every month for year and then turn it into a calendar for the next year

No comments:

Post a Comment