Wednesday, October 26, 2011

5 days and counting!

Sorry I haven’t blogged as much this month, but I guess it’s just the start of the holiday season!!
With just 5 days left of this fabulous month I’ve still got a lot to do to finish all my goals!! So here is what I want to complete this month for sure:
·         Clean dining room chairs and fall clean room! (No new curtains just yet :(
·         Clean screened-in porch (sew my foot stool cushion)
·         make Halloween cupcakes
·         Finish Cleaning Upstairs. Take chest to kid’s room and clean off desk. Finish uploading Photo’s (you’re so close)!!!
·         Finish Christmas Shopping List
·         Add more photo’s to 31 photo challenge (just a few more to go to finish up!!)
Hope everyone has a very Happy Halloween!!!! Now let’s get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment